- [SC] Kai Wu, Yingchao Huang, and Dong Li. Unimem: Runtime Data Management on Non-Volatile Memory-based Heterogeneous Main Memory In 29th ACM/IEEE International Conference for High Performance Computing, Networking, Storage and Analysis (acceptance rate: 18.7%).
- [SC] Kai Wu, Qiang Guan, Nathan DeBardeleben, and Dong Li. Characterization and Comparison of Application Resilience for Serial and Parallel Codes. Poster in 29th ACM/IEEE International Conference for High Performance Computing, Networking, Storage and Analysis.
- [Cluster] Shuo Yang, Kai Wu, Yifan Qiao, Dong Li, and Jidong Zhai. Algorithm-Directed Crash Consistence in Non-Volatile Memory for HPC In IEEE International Conference on Cluster Computing (acceptance rate: 21.8%).
- [Cluster] Yingchao Huang and Dong Li. Performance Modeling for Optimal Data Placement on GPU with Heterogeneous Memory Systems In IEEE International Conference on Cluster Computing (acceptance rate: 21.8%).
- [NAS] Wei Liu, Kai Wu, Jialin Liu, Feng Chen, and Dong Li. Performance Evaluation and Modeling of HPC I/O on Non-Volatile Memory. In 12th International Conference on Networking, Architecture, and Storage.
- [TR] Kai Wu, Frank Ober, Shari Hamlin, and Dong Li. Early Evaluation of Intel Optane Non-Volatile Memory with HPC I/O Workloads. Technical Report, PASA Lab.
- Luanzheng Guo, Hanlin He, and Dong Li. Application-Level Resilience Modeling for HPC Fault Tolerance (arXiv link).
- Yingchao Huang, Kai Wu, and Dong Li. High Performance Data Persistence in Non-Volatile Memory for Resilient High Performance Computing (arXiv link).